Transform your old, damaged pipes into new pipes, faster and with less down time.
What is Pipe Relining?
Pipe relining involves using the existing piping infrastructure in your home – we then line it with a new pipe lining, essentially making the pipe work as if it were a brand new pipe, without the hassles of excavation. Traditionally, piping requires you to dig up everything on top of the pipe in order to install it, pipe relining solves this solution. Basically, pipe relining is creating a pipe within the existing pipe.
What are the benefits of Pipe Relining?
Pipe relining saves time and money and provides you with the convenience of ridding your home of piping issues and blockages.
What issues can pipe relining permanently fix?
- Tree roots growing into your pipes, causing leaks and blockages.
- Slow water draining from sinks and drains.
- Drains overflowing outside your home.
- Toilets not flushing waste properly.
- Toilet bowl water receding slowly due to a blockage.